Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Almost Wordless Wednesday--Boogie Starts 2nd Grade!

Boogie started 2nd grade this week. I am grateful that the preparations were drama free. I think that since we have had so many activities this summer between swim team, Chinese camp, religion camp, and our beach vacation, going to school was just another transition in our busy lives.  The only hint that Boogie was nervous was the fact that he couldn't fall asleep easily the night before.  He woke up easily on the first day and had a great day. Hubby was able to walk with us to take Boogie to school and then go into work late. I know it meant a lot to Boogie and it meant a lot to me. I think it helped to make the day go a little more smoothly. Hubby got up early and picked up Boogie's favorite crumb donuts for breakfast and flowers for Boogie to give to his 2nd grade teacher.  Boogie came home all smiles and the day ended well. We had one more swim lesson for Bananas and spent a wonderfully warm afternoon swimming after school. Dinner was fast food and ice cream, but why not? We were celebrating!  I hope that 2nd grade continues to go smoothly for our big second grader.

Super 2nd Grader!

Love note

My little boy

I love this face!

Daddy and son

All my loves walking to school





1 comment: