Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Almost Wordless Wednesday--Cooperative Play

Nothing warms my heart more than when my children play well together.  I love when they cooperate and share.  Last week Buggy had an assignment for her bilingual class. She was supposed to write and illustrate a book to share with her classmates.  We co-authored a book titled, My Family.  She told me what to write and I wrote it for her.  She then spent her time illustrating each page.  When her brother came home from school, he was excited to learn that she was making a book. Boogie loves to write and make books.  He offered his help and the two of them spent quality time illustrating her book.  Buggy was thrilled with the extra attention from her big brother, and Boogie was happy to lend his expertise to help her out.





No comments:

Post a Comment