Thursday, August 16, 2012

Easy Homemade: Homemade Pantry Staples for the Busy Modern Family

Easy Homemade



I've been following Mandi at Life...Your Way for several years now. I started following her to get some new ideas for organization. I've continued to follow her as she has expanded her site to include also include tips on mothering, living green, work life, blogging, and so much more.  As a self-proclaimed discombobulated mommy, I'm always looking for ways to make my life easier.

Mandi has just launched her new ebook: Easy Homemade:Homemade Pantry Staples for the Busy Modern Family.  As I was reading this, I was excited to try some of the recipes. I would love to provide my family pantry staples that eliminate some of the questionable ingredients that we find in food that causes them to have long-term shelf life.  As a mother juggling three children and all of their activities I find it difficult to find the time to make food from scratch.  However, Mandi has broken it down to make it easy, with many recipes using 5-7 ingredients.  I definitely want to get back to basics and cook from scratch just like my mom did when I was a little girl.

Mandi is launching her ebook for the low price of $0.99. You can find the book for your Kindle on Amazon or for your Nook at Barnes and Noble.  Enjoy and happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment