Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sibling Love

Every afternoon I have to wake up the little kids from their nap before we pick up their big brother from school. Most days I wake up Buggy first, because she's usually groggy from her nap and I have to put on her shoes and jacket.  Sometimes, Mr. Bananas will wake up first and together we wake up Buggy.

He loves waking her up and it's probably the only time she has a smile on her face when someone wakes her up. These two love each other and it is so evident in their interactions.

This is one of my favorite pictures of the two of them:


I hope my children will remain close as they grow and gain their own friends. I hope they may never forget one another, but always include one another.


1 comment:

  1. There is no way to be cranky when it is Mr. Banana's smile you see upon waking.

    ReplyDelete