Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Whirlwind Life

I haven't had two minutes to sit down, much less two minutes to write. I'm feeling like I'm missing a limb, when I don't write. I have so much swirling in my head and I'm constantly "writing" posts in my head, but have not had the time to write anything down.

So much has gone on that I can't cover it all in one post.  Since my last post, Mr. Bananas has turned 7 months old. (It's been so long since I've written that he'll be 8 months this week!), I've been running around with the Asian Invasion applying for jobs and going to interviews, I've been blessed to be have been designated the Godmother for my BFF's first son, celebrated at a friend's wedding, and finally joined the rest of the world in getting a Smartphone (coming on FRIDAY!).  I know there is so much more and I'll have to go through pictures to remember what's been going on with my life.

I have so much to share and I will, soon. I promise. I have pictures to post and celebrations to share.  Life is very much a whirlwind. There are days where I am so tired that I've been falling asleep in my dinner, but at the same time, feeling that I'm finally accomplishing some things that have been on my to-do list.

Take care and hope to catch up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment