Me, according to Boogie....
1. What is something mom always says to you?!
I love you
2. What makes mom happy?
Being nice to my little sister
3. What makes mom sad?
Not being nice to my little sister
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
By tickling me.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
That one’s I don’t know, Mommy
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
Oh, I don’t know that one.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Going to the waterpark and go swimming with me at the swimming pool
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Go to the grocery store
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Painting, I think
11. What is your mom really good at?
Giving birth to babies
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Running around on the treadmill with Johnny
13. What does your mom do for her job?
working, spending time with her children.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
I think it’s milk stuff
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
playing with me
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
I think she would be Astrid
17. What do you and your mom do together?
spending time, sometimes play video games
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both like playing MarioKart
19. How are you and your mom different?
uh, Mommy likes to do the hard races and I don’t
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because she says, “I love you” everyday
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?