Saturday, October 30, 2010

Making the Most of My Insomnia

I'm almost 25 weeks along and I'm still suffering from pregnancy insomnia. It's been better, but every now and again I'm wide awake at 2am...like this morning. I've been up for about 3 hours now and I know that I'll probably crash hard later this morning.

But after tossing and turning for almost 2 hours I've decided to just get up and see if I can knock some things off my to do list.  Maybe if I do it now, I'll make up for the lost time that will inevitably come when I  take a nap later today.

It's kind of nice having the house to myself while everyone is sleeping. I think I can be more productive at this time in the morning because then I won't feel guilty for getting things done instead of playing with the kids.  Bonus? I'll get a few hours of uninterrupted time to get some of the bigger projects done :)

1 comment:

  1. As long as the things you are getting done don't involve picking stuff up. Remember restricted activity is still on even if no one is looking. :)

    ReplyDelete