Monday, July 26, 2010

Preschool Camp

Today is supposed to be the first day of our Church's Summer Camp. I'm really looking forward to it, but it's possible it will be delayed a day because there are power outages all over the county. Currently our church is without power and with the weather being crazy hot recently, we can't ask the volunteers and campers to participate in a fun, but hot day.

I think I'm ready. I set up my classroom and finished most of the props ready for this week. I should probably look over today's lesson plan. But I feel pretty good. Last night I was a little nervous because I haven't taught preschoolers before, but I'm sure that my experience with middle schoolers will come in handy ;)  This morning I woke up feeling pretty confident. I met one of my teenage helpers and she is on the ball. I'm really excited to be working with her and I think she'll be great with the kids.

Now we just wait to see if we're on today. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment