Thursday, May 20, 2010

Call me Crazy, but...

Call me crazy, but I think I'm addicted to running. Last year after the 5 miler, I'm pretty sure I slacked off. I still went to the gym and I used the treadmill, but I'm pretty sure that I walked more than I ran.

This year I feel like I'm missing a limb if I don't go for my daily run.  I usually use the treadmill at the gym because they have childcare and I don't have a double jogging stroller. But since my Hubby is off for a few days I've been able to run outside.  Wow! What a difference.  I've been out of the house by 7am and leave the Hubby with the kids while I go for a run.  I don't go for very long, because I feel guilty leaving the Hubby home so long with the kids while I get my adrenaline rush. But I still go for about a half hour. It's been awesome. I don't know how far I go, but I figure, at least I'm out there!  I'm still doing it.

So here's to losing some more poundage and getting healthier! I think I might be ready for the 10K Firecracker in July if I can keep this up. Join me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment